Do you need to add a table to your Webnode website?
In Webnode editor this function is missing, but the table can be created using external app – tablesgenerator.com.
Instructions for creating and inserting a spreadsheet for Webnode Webpages.
1. Click this link to redirect you to an external table creation service.
2. You can now completely create a your own table. If you have some data stored, for example, in Ms Word or Ms Excel or in another document, you can use the Data Import function to create a table and speed up the process.
3. You can edit the table according to your ideas. For example, you can use one of the themes to improve the look of your table.
4. If you are satisfied with the table you have created, set the table to be responsive / it means that the table will adjust to the screen size (mobile, tablet, etc.).
5. You have the HTML code of the table ready. Click “Generate” and copy the code by clicking the “Copy to clipboard” button.
6. Put your HTML code on your Webnode website. Use the + and “HTML” feature.
7. Publish changes
8. You’re done. Good job! 🙂
Insert the HTML code between the tags (<center> </center>) and your table will be centered.
<center>Place code of the table here</center>
A table is now showing on your website. The table you created may look like this:
|Moštové bílé odrůdy|
|Název odrůdy||Rok registrace||původ||osázená plocha ha|
|8. Irsai Oliver||1972||HU||89,92|
|14. Muškát moravský||1987||CZ||425,76|
|15. Muškát Ottonel||1952||W||63,4|
|16. Műller Thurgau||1941||W||1545,9|
|20. Rulandské bílé||1941||W||811,83|
|21. Rulandské šedé||1941||W||912,49|
|22. Ryzlink rýnský||1941||W||1225,99|
|23. Ryzlink vlašský||1941||W||1195,73|
|27. Sylvánské zelené||1941||W||139,74|
|28. Tramín červený||1941||W||657,99|
|30. Veltlínské červené rané||1952||W||181,62|
|31. Veltlínské zelené||1941||W||1665,99|
|33. Vesna 2012 CZ 0,35 0,00||2012||CZ||0,35|
|34. Vrboska 2004 CZ 0,65 0,00||2004||CZ||0,65|
|AT – Rakousko, CZ – Česká republika, DE – Německo, HU – Maďarsko, SK – Slovensko,|
More awesome tutorials
How to hide shopping cart in Webnode E-shop?You have created an e-shop at Webnode and would like to hide (remove) the shopping cart in the menu and also the "Add to Cart" button so that you can use e-shop features such as. adding products, but you don't want to use...
How to set up remarketing on Webnode? and Where should you insert the remarketing code? In tutorial How to add a conversion code in Webnode? I've shown you an easy way to insert your conversion tracking conversion code. Let's now take a look at another PPC...
Do you want to add a poll on a Webnode website? The free online questionnaire (web survey/poll) is one of the most common ways to get feedback from your website visitors. Without feedback, it is difficult to say whether you are acting correctly on your customers and...
Would you like to embed a GIF image on a Webnode site? Webnode editor does not allow .gif format when you embed them as an image. For this reason, you must first upload the desired .GIF image to an external service to get the image URL. Paste the URL into the code and...
Are u looking for a simple email marketing solution in Webnode? Do you want to put a pop-up on your website to collect emails from your visitors? Send news to your customers through the automated MailChimp system. It's free for up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000...
Do you want to link Facebook messenger to a Webnode website and get online chat for free? Simple tutorial - Webnode with Facebook Messenger Facebook Messenger is a great choice for communicating with your website visitors. You can connect FB messenger with Webnode...
Have you ever wanted to create your own website from scratch? Do you want to create a website or e-shop and make it visible on the Internet? Get started right now and learn how to easily create your first custom website. Creating a website with...
Do you want to connect your email with Webnode with Gmail.com and set up Gmail as a mail client? Send&Receive messages from Webnode to Gmail. In tutorial How To Create A Professional Email Signature? Simply and FREE i show you very nice way how to...
Do you want to understand your client's behavior on your website? SmartLook will definitely help you. What is "Smartlook"? Smartlook is an online application for recording the mouse movement of visitors on your website or eshop, helping you to discover...
Do you like this tutorial? Share it, please 🙂
Latest posts by Viliam (see all)
- How to hide shopping cart in Webnode E-shop? - 14.10.2019
- How to Add remarketing (retargeting) code in Webnode? - 20.8.2019
- How to add a poll in Webnode? - 16.8.2019